User Accounts for iPod touch/iPhone!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Cl8rs, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    iAccounts = User Accounts on iPhone (jailbreak only)

Yes, I know I have wanted this for a long time. You might have already seen it in Cydia or Rock, but I noticed it has not been mentioned on the forum. So from Just Another iPhone Blog:

Note:Now I did not mention everything from the blog because some of it wasn't important, and I wanted to keep it short and to the point.

WARNING: It can cause springboard to crash. And sometimes into an infinite loop. Be cautious.

I bought this myself and am loving it. I myself have not experienced any problems yet. I like how when you tap the "logout" button it immediately locks your iPod(just like if you were to hit the lock button itself), and when you unlock your iPod in brings you straight to the login screen. You can't exit it either until you login(so if you set a password DO NOT FORGET IT). What I really like is how it gives you an option that locks your wifi, so that way someone can't go and connect to someone else's wifi. When it says lock apps, it doesn't mean with a passcode, it means when you tap the app(thats locked) it just wont open. Another cool thing I like is when you are logged in, the second you unlock your iPod, it will tell you who is logged in on the status bar. It can even lock spotbright too, I havent yet found a good use for this, but use it if you want to. Don't worry, if you go into Safe Mode, iAccounts is disabled.

This was my first app review, what do you think?

Pictures:

Attached Files:

2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I can see this being very useful for some people.

Besides the crashes and loops.
  3. Code Name_Raven

Code Name_Raven Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Not really a review. But still nice and informative.