Used iPod touch - need ur help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ramzo, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Ramzo

Ramzo New Member

Hey, thiz my first post btw duh. Anyways im not an official ipod touch person fan, but i is getting one soon you know. It is used so i am a bit scared but not to scared, I just need your suggestions guys;

what should i look for when testing the ipod touch out? It's already jailbroken btw

Please Register or Log in to view images

But i dunno if it's 1.14 or w.e. (whats the difference)

other then scratches what should i look for,: buttons ear jack hole thingy, screen.. ???

I dunno

lemme know guys

cheers.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Check the screen for dead pixels. Get a black image to fill the screen with and they'll show if there are any. The battery life is an important factor, and also check the headphone jack to be sure it's functional.
  3. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

If you get it on a firmware lower than 1.1.4, upgrade it by restoring, and use iLiberty to jaibreak it. Most people suggest ziphone, but it has been proven to be very dangerous. Dont't be surprised by millions of scratches on the back, my iPods back looks like the back of an iphone it has so many scratches!
  4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I would recommend restoring the iPod touch once you get it, and jailbreaking it yourself.

You'll know the method, and what you did, in case anything happens to go wrong.

To check which Firmware it is running, connect it to iTunes. Click on your iPod touch under the Devices tab on the left, and then click on the Summary tab at the top.

Things to check:
    - Headphone jack is functional.
    - Any external damage; such as dents or major scratches.
  5. Ramzo

Ramzo New Member

thanks guys cant wait to get it
  6. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

My parents left it out of my main presents, and put it in the window for Christmas day. With every sock I was getting more desperate...