Use internal speaker when iPod docked

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by sailor86, Oct 20, 2009.

1. sailor86

sailor86 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey,
    i have a dockingstation for the iPod to use it with my Onkyo-soundsystem. Everything works perfect... but... when i've docked my iPod Touch, the internal speakers are automatically turned off.

In general this is okay, but sometimes i only use the Dockingstation to load my iPod and i want to use the internal speaker to be notified (for example if i have ICQ opened)... But this does not work. Why isn't it possible to select the internal speaker just like the way i can select when i've my bluetooth-headset turned on. Then i can select "docking" or "bluetooth-headset" but not "internal speaker".

Is this possible with a jailbreak?

Thanks for help
    sailor
  2. tmaxx445

tmaxx445 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have the opposite problem. On one of my docks it will not go to the line out on the dock. All that will work in the internal speaker. If anyone can help us please do.

thanks
    tmaxx445
  3. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

im pretty sure u double click home button and then switch to speaker after tapping the bluetooth icon thing
  4. sailor86

sailor86 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks, you are right - this works to select between Dockingstation and Bluetoothspeaker. But i want the third option: select the internal Speaker.