USB cable not working

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by blackjak231, Dec 5, 2007.

1. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Hey!

About 30 minutes ago, i realized that my usb cable was not working anymore, in the way that it doesn't charge, or connects the ipod to the computer!(itunes doesn't see it!)
    Only yesterday, it was wrking perfect, i had it connect to my computer, charging..etc, and today, nothing!

I hage to say that i left the cable connected to my computer for about 4 days now, but i dont know if that matters!
    Thanks to tell me what is going on!

PS: it is only the cable since i can charge it on my boombox!
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Have you tried it in multiple USB ports, or tried different cables in that one port, to make sure that the port itself works?
  3. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i actually got it to work. i waited until the battery completely ran out, and it was probably some sort of buy on the ipod, and it started working perfectly!
  4. izak0124

izak0124 New Member

not a usb problem!!!

ok try this.....go to start>right click my computer>manage>services and applications>services....now on ur right colum double click "Apple Mobile Device" and where is saids startup device put it on "Automatice" and then click "start" if the options avalibble if not click "stop" and then "start" then click ok and exit out of computer managment and restart itunes and recoonect your ipod.......i hope this helpsss
    ---good luck