US Marines Theme

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by gulfvetsaf, Mar 16, 2008.

1. gulfvetsaf

gulfvetsaf New Member

I am retired from the US Marine Corps (recently I might add) and I would very much appreciate any one who might be willing to create a Marine Corps (summerboard as I can't seem to get customize to work on 1.1.1.3) theme for me and many of my men who are owners of the ipod and iphone...

I only have the ipod for now (even though I am a mac user- I simply refuse to switch out of verizon because Apple made such a sick decision to do the 5 year contract with you know who)...

At any rate, I am an enlisted man so I'll throw some bones and resources for images and such out there... I also spent the majority of my time in the infantry MOS (0369) so no rear-echelon , officer insignia or winger pics please (I know, not asking too much am I)?

Nevertheless, we seriously appreciate any Marine Corps/Patriotic themes that are supplied. Thank you in advance and we look forward to replies/responses and themes!

Semper Fi,

Scott Funk
    USMC Ret.

Rank Structure:

USMC History:

USMC Customs & Traditions:

Wiki

My Personal Site

Personal USMC Pics

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded."