URGENT -- TTR Songs don't show up on Downloaded Tracks

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by redskins, Mar 26, 2008.

1. redskins

redskins New Member

My problem was solved...thanks all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before anyone says anything, I searched around for half an hour, and I've been trying to get this to work for days now.

OK, I've seen that others have this problem, but I see no concrete answers on how to fix my problem. Downloaded songs and their taps don't show up in the 'Downloaded Tracks' section. I really have no idea why. I tried 3 methods, using iBrickr and manually adding the songs and downloading taps, placing them in their corresponding folders, as well as using Mobile Finder and copying music files into a nonexistant TTR folder (which I ended up making manually). My third method was to download the TTR songs from installer, in which the taps and songs are automatically placed in their respective folders.

However, I've had no luck. All three methods have failed, and I cannot see my songs in Downloaded tracks.

Some other helpful information
    - I have a Guitar Hero 3 Mod in place
    - Other programs, such as Pocket Guitar do not work. It loads, and less than a second later, it goes back the the springboard.
    - I have 1.1.3
    - The TTR songs never show up, even when I'm connected to a WiFi.

Thank you to anyone who is able to help. But, I don't know what SSH is, or how to change permissions (2 common solutions I've seen in similar threads).

If there is no solutions, would I have to ReJailbreak? Would I lose all my current apps? Is this a long process?

Also, I have another problem. I downloaded All Sources, but this is beginning to be a nuisance... is there any way to delete ALL my sources automatically, without having to delete each one by one?
  2. izkoh2

izkoh2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey as for your ttr problem theonly solution is to change permissions by sshing there are alot of forums out here that teach you how to do this. that is i think the only wayto make it work after which read my post on1.1.3 ttr then you will fix it thatshould do. now as for your allsources problem there should be a all sources remover in installer go find it or try uninstalling the all sources package.
  3. redskins

redskins New Member

Thanks. I'll look into that.
  4. rickatnight11

rickatnight11 New Member

So....why is this urgent?
  5. redskins

redskins New Member

Well, it's important to me

Please Register or Log in to view images

Still haven't gotton this to work.

So far, I've tried this Term VT100, the TTR 1.1.3 fix, OpenSSH, but I still have no idea what to do. I probably wasted 2 hours trying this today...

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. rickatnight11

rickatnight11 New Member

Do you have your symlinks set up correctly? Try adding AlliPodHacks source to Installer (you can find it on the wiki here) and installing the Fix Jailbreak Symlinks 1 from the AlliPodHax Softwares category.
  7. Marverick

Marverick New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    only thing you have to do is to change premission

var/root//Media to 777
    var/root/Media/TTR 777 to (this must be the place where you put your TTR files!!!)
    var/root/Media/TTR/Music to 777
    var/root/Media/TTR/Taps to 777

and for the pocket guitar try seting premission to 755 or just use guitarist
  8. redskins

redskins New Member

I appreciate the help guys, but I don't understand how to change permissions. It seems simple, but despite trying for hours to fix this, another problem pops up.

I'll keep searching though.
  9. rickatnight11

rickatnight11 New Member

You need to SSH into your iPod from a computer or install Term-vt1000. In either case (once you log in with username: root password: alpine) you can enter the above commands in one at a time and it should take care of your problem.
  10. redskins

redskins New Member

I installed the ipod SSh thing, as well as the Term vt1000 (though I believe mine was 100), but I am not able to enter a passward into it.. Its as if it is unresponsive, though when i click enter, it says incorrect. I used root and alpine.

edit: BTW, what are these symlinks you posted about?