Urgent..selling phone tonight...need help! to prepare

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by digitalduck, Jun 21, 2010.

1. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

ok, so selling 3gs tonight ive read al the posts about the best way to prepare.. cant I simply erase my email, notes etc and then give it to him..

when he syncs i know it will erase the apps pics etc but will iterase the baseband unlock and hte jb itself?

Or should i restore to 3.1.2 an re jb/reunlock and then make sure i dont restore from backup then whne he syncs even though it has cydia on it alreayd it will still be a new phoen according to his itunes whne he syncs?

What is the deal wiht my baseband...im sitll on 07 something... if i just do a restore from my saved 3.1.2 on pc that wont affect my baseband since i never upgraded.... so am i good?

Thanks all
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Does this person want it jailbroken?

Restore it to whatever firmware, unlock it, and then sell it.
    Don't just try erasing everything and giving it to him.
  3. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Yes he wants it JB and unlocked so im good wiht the baseband, ill still have the same one right? I just got concerned because people were talking about having todownlgrade basebands and i waasnt sure how it would just upgrade it automaticlaly..thakns

Also, if i hit new instead of restore from backup then it ownt ask him to delete eveyrhting whne he syncs right?