Urgent!! Please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.5 Discussions' started by Ballswick, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Ballswick

Ballswick New Member

ok so my friend had jalibroken his 1.1.4 ipod but when he opened itunes recently it asked if he wanted to instal 1.1.5 an he did so all the jailbroken stuff went away.... so we installed the ziphone progam to get the latest version, an plugged in his ipod an instead of clicking the second option which says jailbreak I clicked the first option "do it all" it began going through white text on the screen which is normal, but it stopped an but a text saying "bsd mdo: major 2: minor 0" or something like that but it kept creating a new line of that text an wouldnt stop so I stoped the process an tried doin the second option but got the same result now when you turn it on it does the same thing an itunes wont read it can we fix it
  2. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Please search on how to force it to restore mode!!!

basicly hole the power and home button together for 10seconds, after screen goes black release the power button but keep holding the home button.

ipod will now be in restore mode

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This is a VERY common problem.
    Search in future.
  4. Ballswick

Ballswick New Member

thanks guys sorry for not searching was in a lil of a rush, for future though I will
  5. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's ok, just try and remember in future.
    I assume you've got it working then?
  6. Ballswick

Ballswick New Member

Actually it didnt work I did what you said an when it powered off I continued holding the home button but nothing happened so now what?