Urgent Please Help Itunes 7.6.2.9!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by vgamedude, May 28, 2008.

1. vgamedude

vgamedude New Member

Someone my itunes wont open it was working fine for a few months then suddenly (after installing norton 360 to remove a trojan) itunes just loads up (the egg timer thing) and it doesnt open. but if i look in processess itunes.exe is there! ive uninstalled then reinstalled.

and i need it working now more than ever somoene told me to re-jailbreak my ipod cause my installer wasnt working so i deleted everything with installer besides the .png ones. so i open up ziphone and remember i have to have itunes running to do ANYTHING with ziphone!!!!! So i HAVE to fix this if i want installer back up and working!!!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

PS: where is the rejailbreak button?
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wait so you want your apps back and stuff??
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Norton 360 may be blocking certain programs from initializing, or it may be blocking iTunes access. You may be able to set iTunes as a trusted/acceptable program.

EDIT: The re-jailbreak button? There is no such thing. You need to do a full restore and repeat the jailbreak process over again. If you're referring to the Restore button, it's in iTunes under the summary tab when your iPod/iPhone is plugged in via USB.
  4. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    With that said...

Download AVG anti virus (u probably already had it I know)

Lets just say Norton is not Number 1 in protecting you.

Norton and McAfee spend more time finding out what you do.

Rather than help you.
  5. vgamedude

vgamedude New Member

i forgot to mention i already tried it with norton securite off.

and still no dice im so puzzled with this i figured with hours and hours googling i wouldve found a fix but sadly i havent.

EDIT: if anyone has a installer download link i can manually put it on my ipod.