urgent help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by hatchinatore, May 18, 2008.

1. hatchinatore

hatchinatore Member

i let my sister play with my ipod touch and she installed itoday while i had intelliscreen running. it was fine until i reboot, now it infinite reboots. i have files on my ipod that i need badly, and i can still ssh. could someone tell me all the files that itoday changes so i can delete or modify them to original context?
  2. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

You might have to force restore if you have the infinite-spinning-wheel-of-doom
  3. hatchinatore

hatchinatore Member

its not the spinning wheel. it shows the apple logo then flashes once then show the apple logo etc. anyone know of a fix?
    and come to think o it i should back up all my apps right now...
  4. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

first u have to have ssh access to your ipod and then u have to go to private/var/mobile/library/preferences and find the com.skrew.itoday.plist file and delete it... and this should bring your ipod back to life with no restore needed
  5. hatchinatore

hatchinatore Member

no dice. i deleted the file and still reboots after about 30 seconds. perhaps there is a system file that hs been changed. im sure there is some way to fix it ... and by the way just now the apple logo is still on the screen but there is a spinning wheel on top of it not stopping... i think ive seen that before somewhere...
  6. jgl1115

jgl1115 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    its the spinning wheel of death...force restore...
  7. hatchinatore

hatchinatore Member

ah ill just back up what i can through ssh and restore. dont need it right now anyways.