Urgent help needed.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MorsAit, Aug 16, 2009.

1. MorsAit

MorsAit New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was at my cousin's house, getting updates for Cydia, but it was stuck, so I decided to force-shut my iPod because it wouldn't respond to anything. After I did that I decided to restart it again the normal way (pressing the Turn On thing). But not only does it take about 5 or more mins to start, but each time it starts the screen goes blank, gets turned off, and goes back to the starting-up screen with the logo on it. It's looping itself and I have no idea wtf is going on or what happened. So if you guys could help me out please do!
  2. Matt-09

Matt-09 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    DFU Restore?
  3. MorsAit

MorsAit New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I can't DFU it because it won't respond. I try to do it but it automatically starts itself again and nothing extra happens.
  4. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Mine has done that b4. I just plugged it in on charge via my usb wall plug and held power and home button untill it turned off kept holding it then it turned back on then leave it mine taken about 5mins too but eventually it worked. I was worried invade I had to restore and lose everything but doing this a few times worked. Try shouting outloud "f**k sake Ive lost everything" strangely it came back on after I said that LOL
    Good luck
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ?? *incase not invade LOL???