URG...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by z0hnny, May 24, 2010.

1. z0hnny

z0hnny New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i had to recently restore/rejailbreak my ipod because of iacess. i got my music/apps on it and now i tried to reinstalll iconoclasm. it was stuck at "respring" on cydia, so i had to force-turn it off. then whenever i turned it on, it came up with the apple logo and about every 30 minutes or so the little loading circle would come up. it did that on and off non-stop, so i connected it to itunes. it tried to sync it but my ipod crashed multiple times. i am now restoring it, but i need to know if there is any reason iconoclasm does this. thanks again.
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    did you download it legally meaning bought it? If it got stuck at the apple screen then it means a .dylib file didnt run properly.
  3. z0hnny

z0hnny New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yes i bought iconoclasm from cydia. it recognises the ipod model so i dont have to rebuy it.
  4. iLucky

iLucky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Maybe something just messed up. I downloaded something off cydia before and my cydia was messed up for awhile. Then it fixed itself.
  5. z0hnny

z0hnny New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah, but now i have to wait ten hours for my music to get back on there... again.

and also, i know there is a way i can backup my info/JB apps onto rock. but i cant find it.
  6. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i know there is something called AptBackup for use with cydia. It might work with Rock
  7. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    AptBackup doesn't work with Rock, as Rock doesn't use apt.
  8. z0hnny

z0hnny New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    well anyways, i tried to install iconoclasm, and now my ipod is in "safe mode". i tried re-springing and rebooting, but it still doesnt help.