Upgraded to the "jb 1.1.3" now its frozen..

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Deft, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Deft

Deft New Member

Alright i installed the jailbreak 1.1.3 from the this thread http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30575

now all of a sudden when it restarted.. it just sits frozen with the charge symbol on and the refresh circle thing (thats makes it to to lock mode) frozen also.. and its sorta getting hot.. NOT to the touch hot just hot..

wtf do i do? thanks and appreciated.
  2. nandihno

nandihno New Member

have u tried plug it in to itunes???
    else...
    have do a hard re-install...
  3. Deft

Deft New Member

Tried to plug it in and windows wouldnt recognize it.. tried older version itunes still no go.. just sits here frozen..

hard re-install? i really hope that isnt holding the home/squard key? if so.. i was holding it for a good 3 minutes.. and nothing.. need more advice! i'll post a picture just in case.. just give me a couple minutes.
  4. Deft

Deft New Member

5. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    okay what the F*ck?
    mine did the same restore.
    restart and plug in. hurry up and shift click restore and it should let you in. if else, idk
  6. Deft

Deft New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

thats what i get when i plug the USB in to the computer.. i even downloaded an older Itunes..
  7. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is why you shouldn't jailbreak. Why don't you just wait for the SDK? Your probably going to have to buy a new iPod or exchange if you have insurance. That's what I had to do.
  8. Deft

Deft New Member

Well for one.. it has nothing to do with waiting.. it was the fact that everyone else did fine with the upgrade.. sometimes you just want to get sh*t done and well sometimes it bites you in the ass... doesnt Apple give you a instant warrenty once you buy the product? kinda like what harddrives do?

If not.. i will just drain the battery and HOPEFULL when i restart it will go back to normal. the god damn thing cant stay on forever..
  9. Deft

Deft New Member

Alright news finally...

the damn battery went dead and i reconnected the iPod and its not charging.. the only question is do i dare start it? is there a way where i can just restore it? without turning it on?

NEWS well it finally went dead and plugged the usb into the ipod and BAM instant recognize of it.. and also recognized in Itunes when started.. so now im restoring

Please Register or Log in to view images