[UPDATE] iSlsk v0.3 is out! -alphabetical sort bugfix!!-

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by errrick, Jul 5, 2008.

1. errrick

errrick Active Member

iSlsk has been finallly updated to v0.3, which features the long long awaited fix for the alphabetical sorting bug, where artists, song and album letters jumped to incorrect places after you imported songs with iSlsk. There are a few other new exciting changes, here is the changelog details:

* The long-awaited alphabetical sorting bug fix. No more artist/song/album crazy-letter-jump in your music player, and if you currently have it all messed up, it will be fixed automatically the next time you import a song.

* Fixed major problems when trying to import a song with no tag information (blank title, artist and/or album)

* Automatic backup/restore of your music database -just in case iSlsk import doesn’t work as expected (no, your music files doesn’t get copied twice, only the database file)

* “What’s new” screen with latest information about iSlsk and other current/future projects

* “Already donated” button, to enable anyone who donated to get rid of of that annoying message

Please Register or Log in to view images

* Automatic update message alert to tell the user when a new version is available

* Improved thread synchronization for better stability. In other words, much less random crashes!

* Added a spinner animation on statusbar to indicate activity while searching for files

* New, better icon!

* Other minor bugfixes

You will now get more information from iSlsk itself with its new "What's new" section, anyway you can keep visiting my website: http://www.errrick.com.ar where I'll also keep you informed on latest changes, progress and new releases.
  2. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

Awesome, downolading now.

First Post

I'm using it right now, AWESOME, AMAZING..... WICKED... Thanks

3. nadnerb33

nadnerb33 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Cheers for this!
  4. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

this is awsome

has anyone here donated?
  5. bzzboydux

bzzboydux New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm glad the Alphabet thing was fixed
  6. matbc

matbc Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Importing 1 music took me 15 min!!

7. maws333

maws333 New Member

Songs that used to import fine now say import failed, check artist/album/etc. ??
    EDIT:
    Just downgraded to double check, imported "failed" music fine. :/
  8. errrick

errrick Active Member

Well the time it takes really depens on how large is your music library, anyway 15 minutes is like A LOT.

did it crash or it did import fine?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Songs with no tag information never did import fine, always caused some kind of problem. iSlsk won't allow importing music with blank or bad tags anymore.

If you still want to get that music in your player you will have to copy it to your computer first, tag them and copy them back to your iPhone
  9. maws333

maws333 New Member

Thank you for your quick response!

would it be possible to either add a tag editor or just an on/off option to import music like it used to, even it the tags aren't perfect? I don't care if my music is jumbled until i sync with itunes as long as it imports my music. the import feature is one of the best/most useful apps created for the ipod/iphone if you as k me.
  10. Comrade J

Comrade J Banned

im having the same issue. im importing a single song and so far its been running for like 12 mins. the thing is though that before i installed this update i used to import songs almost instantly and i havnt synched with my comp yet so my library has stayed the same. please help i dont want to wait 4983498343 hours everytime i want to import ONE song