[UPDATE!] iSlsk v0.2 released! +bugfixes

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by errrick, May 23, 2008.

1. errrick

errrick Active Member

Hi everyone. I released a new version of iSlsk today and it's currently available on BigBoss repo. This update should fix all major problems most people had over last week. For those still new to iSlsk, it is a P2P application that connects to the Soulseek network.

Key features:
    - Connecting to the soulseek network using your Wi-Fi enabled iPod/iPhone
    - File searching
    - Downloading files from peers
    - Background mode, so you can keep using your iPod/iPhone and run other applications while downloading music with iSlsk.
    - Ability to import downloaded audio files (mp3) into the internal music library, enabling your downloaded music to be played on the default Music Player application

Changelog - v0.2b - May 23rd, 2008:

* Fixed the FirewireGUID error
    * Fixed the import crash error
    * Fixed “Transfer failed” error when trying to download an entire folder, or several files from the same user
    * Bugfix when trying to import songs, where some of them werent imported and when trying again they appeared twice on music library.
    * Added a donation reminder so nobody forgets about supporting iSlsk

Please Register or Log in to view images

!
    * Other minor bugfixes

Known issues:

* After songs are imported, Artists sorting on music library gets messed up, moving artist names under the next letter. I guess most people can live with that (until I find the solution)
    * When first installed, downloaded songs *may* not appear on your downoads section. Once I restarted iSlsk, everything went fine, and downloads were there. Give me some more time to see why does this happens.

For more information on iSlsk updates and progress, visit my blog at http://www.errrick.com.ar

Don't forget to support iSlsk, which is product of a lot of effort and countless days of not getting enough sleep! Make a donation with paypal!
    1 person likes this.
  2. parkerparker

parkerparker New Member

sweet i was waiting for this update thanks a lot man!

Edit: flawless on my 1.1.4 known issues did not even occur
  3. kafilemarduk

kafilemarduk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    it is %100 working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. buddy39914

buddy39914 Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Does this fix when you download a song and then sync with iTunes it erases the song you downloaded, if not could you upload it on your next update

THANKS

5. errrick

errrick Active Member

I set an alert message telling users to TURN OFF iTunes auto-sync, so that your downloaded music wont get erased. Apparently it wasnt something easy to get fixed, so I'll need more time.
  6. parkerparker

parkerparker New Member

Is buddy's fix suggestion even possible considering it's itunes that figures it out your ipod has a file your computer doesnt and erases it? i could be wrong...
  7. ledhendrixman

ledhendrixman Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    wow great job. its so nice to download music straight to my ipod. expect a donation soon. (when the money transfers to my paypal account)
  8. Steven R

Steven R New Member

Parker you are right. It would be impossible to keep the songs after syncing or even infiltrate them onto your computer. Buddy, I am sorry but what fix can errick hope to achieve unless he is able to take a song off ipod via iTunes, ( something by the way apple have an unhackable defence against )
  9. nate853

nate853 New Member

well iuno if its possible but, itunes has a right click option on the ipod tab that says transfer purchases so if errrick could find a way to make the downloaded music labelled as downloaded songs it could possibly fool itunes into thinking it was bought therefore transfering it to your comp, just a thought though
  10. permutated

permutated New Member

100% works and you guys kick f***ing ass.

I'll donate as soon as I get some cash.