Update Coupons

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by GoodTouch, Jan 16, 2008.

1. GoodTouch

GoodTouch New Member

This might be a bit of a stupid question/underhanded move but since they are issuing coupons for free upgrades to the new apps for new touch buyers, couldnt someone crack the coupon codes? Forgive me if this violates someones conscience but it does seem to potentially be the fastest solution?
  2. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

um...they wont do it. its a fact, they charge for a reason. If you were really picky and wont get out of steve jobs' hair he might chuck you a £15 itunes vouncher into the gutter to grovel over.

and i really dont get, if you want it so much to dream up stupid stuff whioch never gonna happen you must want ther softs, so buy it, i have n they r lush! check my sig!
  3. GoodTouch

GoodTouch New Member

Im not dreaming up the idea that they are offering upgrade coupons, that is what they are doing to allow people purchasing the touch in retail after January 15 to have the upgrades. How else are they updating stock that is currently on store shelves?
    Feel free to make yourself feel better for shelling out cash for something that is free (on the touch when jailbroken, and on the iphone) and the development of has already been paid for by apple.
  4. Newbee

Newbee New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    they are clearing out that stock on the shelve by offering a 20$ price cut on them as reported by macrumors.com