Preview [upcoming] AppleTV-ish

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by thesmidge, Feb 28, 2008.

1. thesmidge

thesmidge New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is my next theme. It's not done yet, especially the dock, I'm gonna make a new one later. It's kinda based on Apple TV (except the dock icons, I really felt like making cool orb things.) So, tell me what you think and if you would want it released. (it is based on categories.) I will be sure to include a PSD of the orb upon release.

EDIT: I made a new dock. It's supposed represent the apple tv when something is selected.

Attached Files:

2. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

i like it, i might use it, but im more of a plain theme person.
    PS what happened to your avatar? i liked the old one better, the crayon one.
  3. hockeypanda32

hockeypanda32 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ya this is kinda like rough around some of the edges though and white spots in random spaces
  4. thesmidge

thesmidge New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There aren't any white spots, it's just a bad screenshot. But yes, some of the edges are pixelated, which I will improve, which is why it's only a preview right now! It looks really clean and simple when you use it though.

PS: I get bored of avatars really quickly, I might switch back to the I has a crayon one, I love that pic!
  5. Cstsxyfry212

Cstsxyfry212 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    !! Nice Job !!

cool. needs a little sharpening though, and maybe a little fine tuning on the dock icons

otherwise great job!!