Unusual problem with jailbreak?>

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by MistaChipz, Jun 19, 2009.

1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Hi guys, i've only just signed up though i have been coming to this site for information and help for a while, so hopefully i'm going to become a regular here hehe =]
    Anyway, i'm unsure as to exactly what is/isn't allowed to be discussed with regards to cydia (in that there is a board for it so you can discuss it to a degree obviously, but i have seen people also get banned for it...) so im going to try and keep my post within the rules.
    To put it simply, i jailbroke my itouch last night and spent around 3 hours wondering why my now jailbroken itouch didnt come with either Cydia or installer or anything like that, even though there are zip folders for both in the folder containing my jailbreak. Having looked around everywhere i could think of, nowhere seems to give a guide for getting one or the other onto the ipod without having either of them on there already... any ideas anybody??
    Thanks in advance =]
  2. anniex423

anniex423 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What did you use to jailbreak it with? Did you click and checkmark the box to include Cydia, Winterboard, and/or Installer before the jailbreak process began?