Untethered iPod Touch will not log in

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by McCulloch, Mar 28, 2009.

1. McCulloch

McCulloch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I turned my untether jailbroken iPod touch off to save battery life while not in use. After I powered it on just moments ago it showed my custom boot logo, then once it brings me to the lockscreen it shows connect to iTunes. It's weird because even though it shows the connect to iTunes screen, my weather and calendar widgets are still in effect and i can still use them on my lockscreen. Once I connect my iPod to iTunes, iTunes doesn't detect it. I did a search on this forum to see if anyone else has received the same problem, but I was unable to find anything pertaining to this situation. I defiantly do not want to re-jailbreak (everything is perfect

Please Register or Log in to view images

).
  2. Man696

Man696 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    This happened to me. You need to use quickfreedom to put your ipod in pre-jailbreak mode and then restore with a NOR-only firmware that has your custom boot logo on it.
  3. awesome761

awesome761 Banned

Use the NOR olny restore.
  4. McCulloch

McCulloch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For the NOR Only restore, is it basically a re-jailbreak? I would hate to lose everything.
  5. Man696

Man696 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    The whole point of the NOR-only is that you DON'T lose anything... What did you think the purpose of NOR-only was? lol.
  6. McCulloch

McCulloch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea after I posted that I just found the original post and read on what it does, thx for the reply.