Unreal Tournament III

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by ToXiC, Jul 2, 2008.

1. ToXiC

ToXiC Member

Oct 20, 2007

Please Register or Log in to view images

7.5 Presentation
    Speedy load times and options ahoy, but the lack of a cool lobby to recruit team members is naff.
    10 Graphics
    You could frame a screenshot and hang it over your mantelpiece. More mesmerizing than a centrefold, and at a steady frame rate to boot.
    9.0 Sound
    Blistering bullet effects and booms. The booming unreal voice is back and better than ever "ULTRA KILL". We love it.
    8.0 Gameplay
    Lots of modes to play, but it's the stuff with vehicles that'll really take your fancy. Long-time fans of the series will likely get over it faster than most, though.
    7.5 Lasting Appeal
    The lack of user-created mods hurts this category, but provided the gaming community latches on to this gem, you'll be playing it for months; though, eventually in shorter spurts.
    Great OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQwqy_3YLcI (Press Watch in Higher Quality)
    Is anyone else getting this? I already have it preordered and I can't wait to pick it up. Just 4 more days!
  2. therobinsonator

therobinsonator New Member

Nov 8, 2007
    i thought it was ehh not up to Par with my expectations
  3. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Jul 4, 2008

Please Register or Log in to view images

I think i'll probably buy this game, but i also want soul calibur III and an iphone 3G lol. Do you know if it has an option to play in 3rd person (i'm not bothered if it sucks, i just liked looking at the character models in Unreal Tournament II).