unrar no longer available in Cydia?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by LeanPocketTouch, Jun 20, 2009.

1. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There used to be an app in Cydia called "unrar" which allows you to decompress files in the .rar format using Terminal. I used to have this a while ago but I've had to rejailbreak since then and I cannot find it in Cydia anymore. I know that is in the Telesphoro Tangelo source which is already installed in Cydia. I've tried turning off all filters in hopes that it would appear when I search for it but it didn't.
    What I want to use "unrar" for is a theme called 'Left Side Drive' which is not in Cydia and the creator has no plans of adding it to a repository. The only reason I'm trying to do this off my iPod is because I cannot use my computer. If someone can help me find unrar in cydia or download the theme and upload it to [PIRACY.4s] as a zip file I would greatly appreciate the help.

Here is a link to the theme: http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/download.php?2yng2djuwmk

Thanks,
    Justin
  2. Joeyl10

Joeyl10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Have you tried seraching for "rar" and not "unrar"? I didn't get any results for unrar, but rar gave me a ton, one of them being unrar.
  3. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yea I found it. It was in one of the sections I had hidden. Anyways I got the theme extracted.