Unlocked phone dropping 3g coverage?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by legion, Dec 1, 2009.

1. legion

legion Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I recently unlocked my phone because i was going to sell it to someone using t-mobile, but that changed and they didnt want to buy it anymore. now im using an unlocked iphone on AT&T and whenever i have 3g on it will randomly drop all cell reception for a few moments. then after searching for service it will get back the service it had moments before. Its rather annoying because it tends to happen when im calling someone or surfing the web etc. Is this a problem caused by unlocking my phone? And if it is how can i...lock my phone back to AT&T? or any other advice on how to fix this would be nice :]
  2. Bonestack

Bonestack New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Oh you have the same thing as I do... Does it happen on low coverage areas or everywhere? Waiting for fix too...
  3. coop777

coop777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you've been following news - AT&T has finally come around (sort of) to admitting their network is not quite up to snuff with regard to quality of service with iphone users...
  4. legion

legion Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    mine happens everywhere, i've just been keeping it on edge for now and that doesnt seem to drop coverage