Uninstallation!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jmwerkus, Dec 28, 2009.

1. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    If I uninstall everything in cydia packages but firmware and cydia would it be like a fresh jailbreak or would it mess it up. If it would mess up what are the packages I must keep to not it up?
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    it should be back to normal if you do that. Make sure to uninstall everything that you remember putting on there for sure, and if there is anything that you don't feel comfortable getting rid of, it's probably something that you wouldn't notice anyways if it was there.
  3. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you uninstall everything there, your iPod will start messing up. There are packages on there that are autoinstalled when you jailbreak, i wouldn't start messing around with them. However you can delete the ones you downloaded from cydia yourself and it should work fine.
  4. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    There's some things (mobile substrate for example) that are installed with other programs that you download. It could look like something that needs to stay there when really it's fine to get rid of it as long as you also uninstall the things using it.