Unifying Media

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by marko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but i dont see it anywhere else. im currently using IMGrab for saving google images, MXTube for downloading youtube videos and the safari plugin for downloading tracks from Seeqpod. problem is they all get saved in different places. is there anyway that someone could write something that saved all media in the same place, preferably the original music/video player and photos?
    not sure if its possible but if it was i could then presumaby sync stuff with iTunes. that would be the ultimate if its possible.

anyone know if it can be done?
  2. kingrhomby

kingrhomby Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i would like this too.
    you can get your IMGrabbed images to display in Photo.app already.
    it displays "Camera Roll", which is clickable, and shows all your IMGrab Photos.

See: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47967&page=5 for that.

as for MxTube videos. I havent found any way of displaying them in Videos.app yet.

and Music. You could use (MNPlight) to sync the music into your Music.app. But the titles are all screwed up, there is no album image, and the length of song is not shown. (you see 0:00) and cannot scroll along the song.

It would be nice if someone were able to figure out a way to sync music downloaded into our Music.app with proper titles/album images/working length of song.