Unhappy with some stuff...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Reaper2794, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

Well I'm happy with my Jailbreak after spending days getting everything right.

However, multiple things.

I have the 5 Icon Dock but my Stack app OVERLAPS my apps in the dock. How the hell do I fix this? I reinstalled and it's still there. Switched it to center and bottom right and it still overlaps my apps. Even with 1, 2, 3 or 4 icons.

My iPod will now NOT shut off.

It will NOT go to the home page either.

Also, now when I slide the volume on the lock screen, it doesn't affect the volume.

Also, now my iPod is freezing like a biotch and being EXTREMELY laggy.

I am gonna put it in DFU and reboot it but it's gonna be a huge pain in the ass if this happens again and it's not even worth it if it is..

Has anyone else had any of these problems? If so, post what happened. How it happened. How you feel and how you fixed it.

~ Reaper ~
  2. alexak93

alexak93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i have not had any of these problems my ipod is just like it was before. but before it wasent jailbroken.. wht jb program did u use?
  3. Legendairy

Legendairy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Rejailbreak or restore and don't install so much sh*t.
  4. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

It's not about installing sh*t. I only have a few things. It's not cause I have too much sh*t.

I rebooted and it's fine now. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

And I used cyw00d
  5. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

hmm.. try a different tool.. i hear redtool is good.
  6. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

Using a diff tool won't do anything. It's the SAME program. Use some common sense. cyw00d is easier and better than redt00l
  7. espeorb

espeorb New Member

After the whole HALP NO DFU/HALP DFU thing I did, I ended up using jfb392's tutorial and then this is the only problem I had:

It froze.

Once.

Other than that, even though it's only been a few days, I haven't had any problems. But yeah, those problems sound like a load of trouble. I can understand you wanted to go back to factory settings.
  8. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

I'm still JBed and I will remain that way but it just angers me that the thing we are so excited for is so crappy. I mean if this is gonna happen, what the hell you know?
  9. Ranko95

Ranko95 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I dont like tools they dont work for everyone. I like to do things manually
  10. espeorb

espeorb New Member

I know what you mean. But then again, this an unsupported, tethered, redsn0w lite tool. It doesn't come with a big flashing banner that says you won't have problems. Almost the opposite, so, y'know, everyone who JBed was asking for it.