iOS 3.1 Unfreakinbelieveable

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ThaKoRnKiD, Oct 12, 2009.

1. ThaKoRnKiD

ThaKoRnKiD New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok, so I just upgraded to 3.1.2 and jailbroke it with Blackra1n. I had recently had problems with 3.0 fw and redsnow eating up my battery life...and now Im having problems with this Jailbreak...I was going through Cydia and was goinna add 5 columns, so after I went to install and it said reload springboard it just stopped and has been "loading" this entire time for about 8 minutes...what the heck?! Any suggestions? Because it wont even let me shut the damn device off and i'm getting irritated and thinkin about not jailbreaking for good now, because its a apain in the rear end to reboot and start over everytime.
  2. Geo411m

Geo411m Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hold down the home and power button to force a shutdown. Then restart and you should be all set. BTW, I actually find this jailbreak pretty stable. The older ones always made my device a little unstable.
  3. ThaKoRnKiD

ThaKoRnKiD New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thanks dude, up and running again...i'm goinna try that again and see if it happens to me again...kinda weird how it froze my entire Ipod though
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    yay its working smoothly

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks dude, appreciate the reply!
  4. gamepro127

gamepro127 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Same thing happened to me. Two tips that will help you for the rest of your life:
    1. Hold down the lock/unlock and home button for about 20 seconds. Force it to shut off, turn it back on and theirs you SBsettings!
    2. Rock>Cydia. Rock is faster, more stable, better UI and doesnt crash when installing stuff like sbsettings. Wish I never even installed cydia when I got blackra1n, oh well.