Undocked/Docked Labels

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by JakeOI, Jun 24, 2009.

1. JakeOI

JakeOI New Member

The "no docked labels" and "no undocked labels" aren't working for me in winterboard. I repring and still doesn't disappear. Help
  2. pagnell

pagnell New Member

You can always set this manually on whatever theme you are running. SSH to your iPhone then go to /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/ then into the folder of whatever theme you are using. See if you can find a file called 'Info.plist' and if you have it, open and edit it. If you haven't, create one in the folder of the theme in question and save the following into it, making sure the extension is correct (.plist as opposed to .txt or whatever):-

The 'color: transparent' part makes the text under the icons invisible.

If you have the Info.plist file just change the color in both the dock and undocked strings to 'transparent' and save. If those two key entries and strings are not in the file (they don't have to be), create them by copying them from above and saving. Respring and you should have invisible text.

Hope this helps.
  3. Ralzaider

Ralzaider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hold the icon to the right of "No Undocked Icon Labels" and drag that to the top of the list. Do the same thing for "No Docked Icon Labels".
  4. JakeOI

JakeOI New Member

Okay, I got this to work. The "No Docked Icon Labels" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" doesn't work simultaneously with The "Docked Icon Glow" and "Undocked Icon Glow". Thanks anyways guys.