Underworld welcomes the Jailbreakers’ community for beta-testing

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Samevans, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Samevans

Samevans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Underworld is a location-based massively multiplayer online game simulating the trade in the global black market. Using GPS inside your iPhone/iPod Touch, you become a trafficker in the criminal world, which exists parallel to your everyday life.

While moving between real-world locations, your goal is to trade various stuff: buy low and sell high. In the places you go to you find and make deals with the real people online.

You start as a small-time pusher with a goal to be a famous kingpin, make a fortune and dominate the world. Money gives you power: superior status, access to better commodities, high trafficking volumes, independence from loan sharks and a lot more.

Game runs on the both iPhone generations and on the iPod Touch with Wi-Fi connection available.

Repository URL: http://a-steroids.com/cydia/
  2. tat.zizzy

tat.zizzy Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    excuse me but i think the ipod touch DOES NOT HAVE GPS!!
    *facepalm*
  3. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    No, It's the "Locate Me" Feature on maps, True, It isn't GPS, But its just as accurate and it just requires WiFi
  4. tat.zizzy

tat.zizzy Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    the locate me feature works well but i dont think u will find free wifi everywhere..and as this game requires u to roam around physically..i dont think u will find free wifi where u hav to go in the game...so this game is plain useless for ipod touch...but not so much for the iphone

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. orange.7

orange.7 Member

looks like an interesting game