Uncategorized... I really need to fix this.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Okoye, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Okoye

Okoye New Member

1st, a disclaimer. My Ipod is not ****ed up. I just got it. I'm using the 1.1.4 firmware, and I jailbreaked it for the first time. I even remembered to type random stuff in contacts before I opened installer. Unfortunately, whenever I personally add sources, they come out as uncategorized. So far, no source I've used has worked, even if I refreshed completely. I've restored and re-jailbreaked a couple times now to no avail.

If there is anyone who's had this problem and conquered it, I'd appreciate knowing what you did. Thanks!
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Lol type stuff it contacts?
    Also, refresh your sources.
  3. Okoye

Okoye New Member

>_> don't lol at me, someone on this board said it was a mandatory step.

And refreshing didn't help. I just did. By the way, the source I am currently trying to add, word for word, just in case...

http://ride4.org/shai.XML
  4. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yea.

That was required about half the people's iPods/iPhones on older firmware jailbreaks (including mine).

There was also a much longer process that got rid of this keyboard glitch, but after the simple task of randomly typing in Contacts was discovered, the old method went in the trash (it required several restores to different firmwares).

Anyways, not to sound stupid, but did you set up your Wi-Fi connection, and then restart Installer?
  5. Okoye

Okoye New Member

Hmm, you mean like to make sure I'm connected? My wi-fi is always connected since I have wireless, and since I've been downloading apps, I'm pretty sure I'm connected. Correct me if I misunderstood.