Unarchiving PwnageTool error

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by FlipJonesy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. FlipJonesy

FlipJonesy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I get an error that says

Unable to unarchive "PwnageTool_2.0.3.1.tbz" into "Ipod" (Error 2-No such file or directory)

when I try to unarchive Pwnage tool 2.0.3.1. I'm on OSX 10.4.11. I downloaded the .tbz file from the the dev teams blogs, and I'm using the Mac built in archiving utility

I'm re-downloading the file now and I'm going to try again, but it's going really slow, is there anything else I can do?
  2. quietkillah

quietkillah New Member

i had the same problem with quickpwn,
    i downloaded it from another server, i think it was zippyshare and it works.
    so i suggest you try downloading it from another place (it goes faster too ^^)
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Make sure you use the Archive Utility built into the mac os. If you use The Unarchiver it will mess up the permissions
  4. FlipJonesy

FlipJonesy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I was using the built in mac os archive utility. I found another site to download from and its working now
  5. quietkillah

quietkillah New Member

all rightie ^^
    i think it's because the 'original' server doesn't let you download the whole file or something like that

Please Register or Log in to view images

because my winRAR said: unexpected ending of file (for the part that i can remember

Please Register or Log in to view images

)