Unable to JB 1.1.3 using iBrickr

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by hansolos, Jan 26, 2008.

1. hansolos

hansolos New Member

I've gone through the enitre process twice. I've restored back to a clean 1.1.1 -> jailbreakme.com -> oktoprep -> upgrade 1.1.2 -> ran jailbreak 1.1.2 w/SSH install. 1.1.2 works just like it always has with installer. Run the ibrickr which says I have a 1.1.2 JB iPhone(iPod). Runs through the whole thing, download firmware from Apple, says all done ready to go at the end. Open ipod and it's still 1.1.2 JB, reboot still 1.1.2 JB. I don't get it... I'm using default everything, leaving default password of alpine during 1.1.2 jailbreak.
    Anyone else experince this issue?
  2. iatealitlebabie

iatealitlebabie New Member

did you read the last step? it says go into installer and install 113softupdate?

read over the link in my sig... should get u in the right direction
  3. kabirdasji

kabirdasji New Member

hey i got the same problem but i cannot find the 113 upgade in the installer cause my installer is unable to refresh
    got any ideas?
  4. hansolos

hansolos New Member

I did go into installed, but I only see BSD Subsytem under Recent Packages. That is why I thought there was something wrong. I looked through all packages and didn't see anything about 1.1.3 softupdate