unable to install summerboard after jailbreaking 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by heathuff, Mar 13, 2008.

1. heathuff

heathuff New Member

summerboard error after jailbreaking 1.1.1

Hi guys,

I did the jailbreak by going to www.jailbreakme.com on the ipod and installing the appsnap, it took the jailbreak, I updated the installer to 3.01, installed the community sources, installed the games marble and isolitaire by adding them to queue, they installed, I went back to add more games, and when I went to install summerboard, I got the error "firmware 1.1.3 or later is required for this version of summerboard" so then I tried summerboard old and got the error...then just for sh*ts and giggles, I tried installing the game "sketches" and STILL got the same error. I powered it off and back on but still same error. The only thing I can hink of is I put 2 games in the "queue" and then tried installing summerboard....maybe summerboard needs installed by itself without anything in queue? any help would be appreciated, thanks!
  2. raze94

raze94 New Member

install the old smb there are 2 versions on installer
  3. heathuff

heathuff New Member

I have already tried that...it did it with both versions old and new, I got it fixed though...I just restored back to 1.1.1 and did the summerboard install again, now everything is working good.