Un-syncing Games?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Firebird94, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is there a way to delete a game off of my ipod touch and keep iTunes from re-syncing the game back to the ipod touch? And if i delete it off of itunes, if i want to download it later will i have to pay again for it? (i don't think so just making sure)
  2. ispyt2

ispyt2 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    In iTunes, go to your iPod under DEVICES on the left, it should come up with the Summary page. Select the Applications tab, and under the Sync applications, change All applications to Selected applications and then uncheck any apps you don't want on your iPod. Now select Sync at the bottom. This leaves the apps on your PC. If you want the apps back on your iPod, simply check the apps and Sync.
  3. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

u dont need to pay for something u already payed 4, it will say you have already downloaded this app, press OK to download it for free
  4. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks ispyt2
    and gunzmaiet i know this i was just making sure
  5. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    And deleting the icon (holding your finger on the icon, then clicking the little "x") directly from the iPod also results in the same thing as these steps; it's a quicker method. The changes take effect the next time you sync after deleting the icon.