Um...whoops? Kinda need a little help here guys.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Mobious, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Mobious

Mobious Member

Device:
    iPad
    Well I had my Touch 2G on a tethered jailbreak. No Semi, just tethered. And I just used QuickFreedom to get it to untethered. Everything went fine and I got the custom boot logo and all that. Now the only issue is well, nothing is showing up lol. None of my apps are showing even after I sync and I think I know why. Before I did the jailbreak I had Catagories and well all my things were in catagories, I had them set out to Misc, Games, Tools. And well, even catagories was in a catagory so now I am guessing that they are all set to hidden.

What I want to know is if there is any way to fix this without doing a restore from itunes and then jailbreaking again?
  2. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ummm did you do a full restore before jailbreaking with quickfreedom?
  3. Mobious

Mobious Member

Device:
    iPad
    Well no, but now that I think of it maybe I should have lol. I just rushed through it, guess it was the excitement really. Ah well thanks for the help anyways I will just go restore it.
  4. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well i didnt restore it before? And ive used quickfreedom on two ipods and it worked perfectly

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Oh wait nvm lol i see

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. neobrendan

neobrendan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You also did a software restore after the firmware restore didn't you. If you can see cydia download sbsettings to unhide the icons. If you can't you must rerestore the firmware and don't restore the data to your ipod. Then install categories and then go to iTunes and restore the data.