Um...something strange just happened

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mapleleafmenace, Nov 26, 2008.

1. mapleleafmenace

mapleleafmenace New Member

I've had my 32GB ipod touch 2g for about three days now, and something very strange just happened.

My alarm is set to go off at 5:45 am to get me up for a run, and of course it went off promptly at 5:45.

Thing is, it just went off again at 11:28 and when I turned it off and looked the clock up top said it was 5:45. It had been plugged in for about 45 minutes, already synced and everything when this happened.

I've reset the clock and all seems to be okay - no apps are crashing when I test them out.

Does anyone know the reason for this weird clock thing, and do I need to worry about it continuing to happen?
  2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Probably just a bug, i had one just like it with my 1G where every friday at 11:00 PM the clock, mail, and other features wouldn't work, to fix it i had to sync it in and in seconds it would fix it self.
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

Probably just an early bug of some sort. It may or may not continue. My guess is that it won't, but a simple sync should fix the problem most of the time. I haven't had any difficulties of that sort but whenever I do have a bug I just sync and it does the job.