iPhone 3G Ultrasn0w is not unlocking iphone 3g 16gb Help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by juan334, Aug 26, 2010.

1. juan334

juan334 New Member

its on 4.0.1 iphone 3g 16gb and i just jailbroke it on jailbreakme.com and and i just installed ultrasnow and it says different sim detected please connect to itunes and just says not an authorized sim card or whatever but it shows tmobile up top with full bars and when i pop out the tmobile simcard it just goes back to normal where i can browse the phone

i dont get it both of my iphone 3g's 8gb works perfect and they both are baseband 5.13.04 someone help

so now i went to 3.1.3 and tried using redsnow and when it says on the computer he rest will take place on your device it just restarted my phone thats it. so i used jailbreakme.com again and installed ultrasn0w and still same stuff no unlock
  2. Sparkyx

Sparkyx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Jailbreak me has problems with version 3.1.3. Try using Spirit if you're looking to stay on 3.1.3 and then use ultrasn0w.

Otherwise, upgrade to 4.0 or 4.0.1 doing a SHIFT restore in iTunes and point to the appropriate firmware and use Star (jailbreakme)
  3. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's a 3G. Use redsn0w. It's much better and more stable. Besides you can jailbreak it on any FW
  4. Sparkyx

Sparkyx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Good point. I kept thinking it was a 3Gs for some reason.