Release [Ultimate Leopard 3.0] The definitive Leopard theme, now for firmware 2.0!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by toomuchcaffeine, Sep 8, 2008.

1. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Here it is. The third generation of the hands down best Leopard theme for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

I don't have time to write a release thread right now but I know you all want this right away so I'm just going to go ahead and post some basic info and update this thread when I have the time.

I've been a lot busier ever since school came and I'm trying to focus more on other projects so I didn't have as much time as planned to make all the new extras for this theme. I'll still be making everything I promised, its just not coming out tonight. I'm going to try and update this every other day with small new stuff, starting with the landscape version (which looks amazing by the way.)

Updated! Here's 3.1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/csgznq
    Here's a PSD for creating your own horizontal wallpapers: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q3cgf3

Put uLeopard in to /Library/Themes/ and set it in Winterboard. It can't get much simpler than that. As for the categories, I have not tested them at all with the new version of Categories yet so lemme know how they work out. If you guys have issues I'll update the theme with revised backgrounds/instructions.

You'll notice that there are a lot less app skins than 2.1 had. This is mostly because a lot of them are not compatible with the 2.0 versions of the app and/or the app doesn't even have a 2.0 version. The calculator skin should be fixed in the next update.

Stuff that is missing:
    Screenshots for this thread. (will be updated soon. ill also have a awesome screeny of the landscape version as soon as i get it installed.)
    Landscape version (just waiting for Bob to PM me back with the icons, don't worry about this.)
    Other.artwork.
    New safari skin.
    Fix calc skin.
    New music player skin. (the old one was a bit sketchy)

Please lemme know if I forgot anything, my memory is a little fuzzy right now and I didn't look back at any of my notes or the preview thread when I was writing this..

As always, please mirror the download and post your link here. It takes me forever to upload this and rapidsh*t and the like go down sometimes, so even if you upload it to a free service it would be helpful.

Oh, I almost forgot the credits! I'd like to give a _HUGE_ thanks to SkylarEC. He pretty much ported the whole theme for me. I'd also like to thank Bob Vansteel for the amazing job he did on the landscape theme.

Downtrodn, therealduckie, chucky, romeboards, dualcorex, and the rest from the 2.1 crew also deserve credit. Its all these great people that brought this theme to where it is today.

(thread will be updated soon,)
    -TMC
  2. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

3. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wow! Just amazes me what a person can do in photoshop. Great theme. Im sure it will be very popular.
  4. 101gfx

101gfx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    A post on the first page of a theme that will have hundreds of pages. Yay. But yeah, nice theme.
  5. jabbawalkee

jabbawalkee New Member

Awesome. I love what i see so far. Gonna apply it to my phone when I get home. Thanks TMC!!!!
  6. Frozen72

Frozen72 New Member

I love you!!!

200th Post!!!
  7. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

8. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Dude, you never seize to amaze. Ultimate Leopard was my all time favorite theme on the 1.x.x firmwares, I'm SO GLAD it's on 2.x.x now, i was really starting to miss it.
  9. batman27returns

batman27returns Banned

WOW this was random, but good. lol kinda popped out at me!!!!
  10. d00m42

d00m42 Member

Once I find some free time from all my dumb school work to redo my iPhone's jailbreak on the latest firmware with the most recent tool I am definitely using this! Thanks a million, I love this theme!