Preview [Ultimate Leopard 3.0] The definitive Leopard theme, now for firmware 2.0!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by toomuchcaffeine, Aug 15, 2008.

1. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Epic screenshot courtesy of Skylar.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Remember Ultimate Leopard?
    If you don't, let this refresh your memory: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63348

Okay, so, I haven't used/worked on this theme let alone been on iPTF in 8905348 years, but I decided that I spent so much time on this theme that it deserves to live on instead of dying in the realm of 1.1.4 themes with crappy other.artworks.

Basically what I'm saying is I'm going to get this theme ready for firmware 2.0, package in lots of new goodies, including but not limited to a new safari skin and other.artwork, and release it for all you awesome people who made UL2 one of the most popular themes on iPTF.

Post suggestions! Also don't expect it for a few weeks because I haven't done ANY theming work on f/w 2.0 yet and need to get used to it (especially the artwork- thats gonna be a nightmare xP.)

Whatever you guys suggest is going to be included.
    This is going to be YOUR theme. Whatever it is you always wanted to see in a good theme, post it now. I want this to be freaking epic. (as if the last one wasn't epic enough

)

EDIT: When I start looking through the theme's files and testing everything I'll post a list here of exactly what already works, what needs modified, what needs completely remade, and what needs new instructions, so you guys know EXACTLY what I'm working on.

User suggestions:

Spoony - Post 13 - "App Store icons. Something I think would be really cool is to make custom Info.plist files for custom names. Actually make Band be called Garageband and things like that."
    Possible names: Band - Garage Band / vlc4iPhone - VLC / Music and iPod - iTunes

Nightshadow - Post 14 - "This is awsome! Can't wait! As a sugestion, mabye a good tutorial? I had some trouble with the last one. Thanks!"

alexisonfire - Post 17 - "yay! when i upgraded to 2.0 i missed this theme so much...i almost downgraded back to 1.1.4 just to have the theme back. a suggestion, you need a much better other.artwork, and possibly use winterboard to it's full potential( use all the wallpapers in transition?)."

miketastic - post 21 - "
    One suggestion - With UL 2.1 you included a wallpaper for the lock background of like, the password for when you log in to leopard. Is there a way to get it so that if you have a passcode it actually looks like this? Like when you put the passcode in, or maybe make it so that you can have letters, and more than 4. That'd look awesome.
    "

sambo898 - post 22 - "i recon he should make a landscape version!"

Attached Files:

• 6830.png
      6830.png
      File size:
      201.5 KB
      Views:
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Hey, it's the theme from Skylar's phone!
  3. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    W00! this is what im talking about!! yeah, cant wait for this, lol
    as for suggestions, i dont really have much, ultimate leopard was really just,....perfect lol
  4. toomuchcaffeine

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yup. Has he posted it anywhere other than the UL2 thread?

EDIT: Omfg hey clownassassin. Glad to see you're still a fan after all these months.

EDIT2: Does anyone know how to get a 5 icon dock or reflective dock on 2.0? I haven't been keeping up on this stuff...
  5. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i dont think theres a way :O
  6. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yep im still a fan, i love this site lol, i saw that new thread where u were at, i joined lol but that was like a day ago, lol, u can get 5 icon dock and reflective, but you'l have to get kate which is still in beta, but its on installer( if you didnt know, thats on 2.0 also lol but its still in beta)
    glad to see from you again

7. toomuchcaffeine

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Awesome, is the beta free? Or is it a free-trial sorta thing?
  8. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you have to pay to use it, but there is a free trial, but for some reason it doesnt work for me

9. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

10. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i don't know whether this'll be a huge success tmc. i have a feeling people (including me)are growing outta themes. just my opinion.