Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 pro

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ojstagg1, Apr 3, 2008.

1. ojstagg1

ojstagg1 New Member

Hello
    i would just like to tell you about my latest purchase the ultimate ears super fi 5 pro right off the bat these earphones are supurb i paid $349 aus inc gst and i must say it is money well spent. 1 downside though is that 128kbps probably won't cut it you can here minor sound quality issues still definatly the best earphones ive purchased
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i paid $30 for skull candy ear buds and those are better or me than any other sound cancling and great sound quality
  3. ojstagg1

ojstagg1 New Member

yes i had some skull candy as well until they got a dunking
  4. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

I was very close into buying the SF awhile back until I saw the q-Jays. I want those Jays but I heard the build quality isn't that great. The SF is exactly what I wanted but it's too bulky. Now I got my Skull Candy Ink'd. It'll do for now until UE rolls out with some smaller ones.
  5. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Australian eh? G'day, neighbor! A warm regards from Indonesia...

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Too much, just buy the Bose headphones.

They are better.

The ones you bought are expensive because people don't usually buy them.
  7. ojstagg1

ojstagg1 New Member

well i had money burning in my pocket but im disapointed cause im getting an iphone but the bloody headphones wont fit
  8. Guildedcunt

Guildedcunt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why is it when I put the original ipod touch headphones into my computer speakers the quality is better, the difference is like night and day. whats up with that?
  9. ojstagg1

ojstagg1 New Member

wow i had never head of that b4
  10. saysay

saysay New Member

I know a lot about audio equipment and the first thing every audio enthusiast knows is that Bose's products are truly overpriced junk. Second thing is that skullcandy is also junk, just cheaper and "junker" than bose. Next a good source is needed so if you plug it into you're computer, it should sound better.
    The SF5pro is highly recommended (there's been a pretty great sale on amazon and costco). The q-jays are also recommended. Others I recommend are etymotic er6i and er4p or something like that and shure if you're willing to pay a bit more. You can actually get great custom IEMs (in ear monitors) called freQs or livewires. The best headphone to start out with is a Grado from gradolabs no doubt, get the best one you can afford. Hope that helps and once you do a little research and listening, you'll see audio in a whole new light.