*********ula "official " importing fix

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mangolad, Mar 26, 2008.

1. mangolad

mangolad New Member

Nov 29, 2007

Hello all, thank you for using this program. I have been away and regret to find that some users have had difficulty importing .******* files into the program. I hope that many people have had success using it without issue. I am currently rewriting/updating the program with the toolchain, so it should be faster and more robust quite soon.

How to import any .******* file on your device into *******ula:

The '*******ula' folder found in /var/mobile or /var/root/ is where the .******* files are imported (ideally) to be used by the program. The folder and its contents act as a DB for the program, so changing its contents should be done with care:

To import any .******* file into the program follow these steps:

• Close *******ula
    • Find the .******* file you just downloaded on your device - using mobile finder or mobile terminal etc. Depending on the website it was downloaded from the extension could be different from .******* or nonexistent.
    • Rename the file *******.xxxx_new where xxxx is any 4 digit number. For example: *******.5742_new
    • Move that file to the *******ula folder.
    • Restart *******ula

Note: Any ******* that is done downloading from peers will be automatically moved to the /var/mobile(or root)/Media/Downloads folder when it is selected in the list; so that it can be played/viewed by another program (e.g. the amazing AVPlayer.app). If your finished file does not appear there, You can get it from the '*******ula' folder and move it to a folder of your choosing yourself. A file that is moved prematurely (before it is done) most likely won't play or even start.

2. ccmn

ccmn Member

Sep 15, 2007
    Thanks that worked. Look forward to an update.
  3. Princedelreggeaton

Princedelreggeaton New Member

Jul 12, 2008
    Wait I have an 8gb jailbroken Ipod touch with other sources added like to download music into send file, etc. But then I have read that u can download movie *******s an watch them on ur iPod touch. So I downloaded *******ula and have tried to import them but it won't show up on *******ula and sometimes it just pops out from *******ula back to my home screen..... I know that u have to go to var/root then copy and paste it on media/downloads then head out to import them on *******ula but it just keeps poping back out to my home screen then on my mobile finder there are other folders added to my VAR/Root with a folder : transmission, then files on my *******ula folder saying numbers like : 73257.- new. If u have any idea on what I'm doing wrong please tell me!!!!!!!!
  4. Lazarus65

Lazarus65 New Member

Mar 19, 2008
    downloading the SUID/Lib fix. It should help.