UK 3g iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by themartini, Jun 4, 2008.

1. themartini

themartini New Member

It looks like the 3g iphone will be in the UK in august. i found this on stuff.tv.

So it looks like we will have to wait a bit longer.
  2. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    This should be on the front page...
  3. josephlaffan900

josephlaffan900 Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Im with this guy!^^^^^^
  4. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

If the new release was to follow the original release then this would indeed follow the same form, but it does not make sense that Apple have been selling NO iPhones in the UK for the last eight weeks, and I can not see them waiting until August before entering the market again by which time they will have lost a large chunk of potential sales to other handsets and only get the Apple faithful buying the latest version.

The current situation of running out of stock (clearing old stock to make way for new) is consistent with release of a new model, they would not sell both together as that would be econmically unviable (everyone would buy the new one and they would be stuck with old handsets) so I think all world wide regions that currently have no stock to sell will get the new model released at the same time (whenever that is).

Of course nobody really knows what will happen, so we will have to wait and see.
  5. themartini

themartini New Member

i dont think apple thought that o2 and carphone warehouse would sell out of iphone in less than a week then they asked then to drop the price.
  6. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Ffs..... @@@@@@
    I'm gonna make someone in America buy me one -.-