Uh-Oh!

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by manutdfan539, Mar 13, 2009.

1. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Okay, I wanted to uninstall Linux Ubuntu because It was extremely laggy. I was dualbooting with Grub. I deleted the Linux Partition, Booted from Windows CD to remove GRUB, but all was there was: Format Partition, Delete Partition, New Partition, and Install. No recovery console. Where the disk is loading it said something about repairing, so I hit f2, and it said to insert the repair disk, then hit a key. I hit a key and nothing happened. So I went to format partition and did format, thinking that could repair. Now it is "re-formatting" as we speak. How can I get back to windows bootloader?

I have googled so many times and they all say recovery console or something like that. Where is it???
  2. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    im pretty sure u just wiped the hard drive clean of ANYTHING, not just ubuntu.
  3. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It says there Is still data on C: Any other ideas?
  4. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    what did u do to the ubuntu partition? did u delete it completely or did u just erase it (still visible from "my computer")?
  5. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)