Uh oh please help!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by sct_nh, Dec 12, 2007.

1. sct_nh

sct_nh New Member

So I move installer.app into a different directory so that it wouldnt show up as an icon. and I used terminal when I wanted to access it. unforunately I kinda moved terminal into that same directory, also moved services.app into that directory, and I had SSH disabled...

How do I get file access to my ipod again

Please Register or Log in to view images

I also have that stupid TIFF fix so I cant try the jailbreak site to install ssh again. Is there any way or do i have to restore :'(
  2. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

wow, you kinda dug yourself a hole there buddy. do you have mobile finder? couldnt you just navigate to where you put the installer app in mobile finder and place it back in the app list?
  3. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    there should be a way, there are multipul programs if you search the forum to access your touch through usb connection no wifi needed so meaning no ssh. I heard of one called touch explorer i heard quite a bit.
  4. sct_nh

sct_nh New Member

I sure did.
    I just spent like 2 hours restoring, and putting everything back on it. I guess its for the best anyway, I now have 1.1.2

Please Register or Log in to view images

This thread is pointless now. thanks for the replies though.
  5. sunsurfin

sunsurfin New Member

Er, couldn't you have just uninstalled the TIFF exploit patch via Installer.app?
  6. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

wait dude!!! why did you put 1.1.2?? now you cant jailbreak it! If you dont know how to jailbreak now that your on 1.1.2 just PM and ill help you