uh oh, iPod no turn on anymore. :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Stemoy, May 5, 2010.

1. Stemoy

Stemoy Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So I upgraded my ipod and jailbroke on 3.1.3 the other day and I got settled again. I moved my themes to the new folder because it doubled all my folders for some reason then deleted the old folder. In the process I decided to delete what I thought was my other old folders. apparently not or I did something stupid and wrong. I went to respring and it froze on that screen. when i managed to get it off it won't turn back on. All it does is set at the Apple logo screen. What can I do? My PC doesn't seem to recognize it either so I'm literally flipping out right now.
    Please, soon, I'm going insane.
  2. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Put it into dfu mode and restore.
  3. Stemoy

Stemoy Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ughhhh poo. I'm gonna try to rerun spirit on it I think, perhaps that'll fix it. and if I can manage to get it into DFU mode..also, if it doesn't work. my ipod has the logo+the little loading spinning thing like when it resprings.
  4. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    your lucky that apple hasnt started to sign the new firmware yet, just restore and you should be good.
  5. Stemoy

Stemoy Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I decided to just restore, nothing else was working. It wouldn't let me do DFU, it went to full restore mode. It's been 'preparing ipod for restore' for....crapp...error 1604. what's that mean?