1. zodttd

zodttd Active Member

It seems the password for the beta has been leaked. I figured this would occur. What I didn't expect was the amount of support I've been having to give out to 100's of people who have used the leaked password for the beta.

I haven't been able to work on psx4iphone for two days now since I've had to handle all the beta mess.

So I ask that if you do have a leaked password, wait for the public version until you send 100's of emails/PMs/posts my way for support. At least wait until I can fix the tons of compatibility issues I'm trying to do.

I am going to be working on the next update to psx4iphone now.

Thanks
    ZodTTD
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

This disappoints me. People have no integrity these days. I'm sorry this has happened.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Fightthegoodfight

Fightthegoodfight New Member

I agree this is not good, I did not get the beta but I refuse to look for password. I can wait for public release. Sorry I couldnt donate, the Christmas season has depleted my funds! Keep up the work Zodttd!
  4. Reeco

Reeco New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm not going to lie, i'm one of those people who have come across the leaked password. But I would never ever start emailing you for support. I'd rather just help out anyway I can, by testing games and videoing the one's that work.

Its a shame people treat you like this.

Anyways keep up the hard work, your doing an amazing job!
  5. atticus182

atticus182 New Member

yeah well everybody knew this would happen.. I didn't leak the password to anyone, and I hate everyone who did, because ZodTTD asked you not to, so to me it's like betrayal..
    but hey, if it makes you feel good, PM the password to everyone and slow down ZodTTD by asking him questions and stuff.. it's your own party you're ruining...
    cheers!
  6. Fightthegoodfight

Fightthegoodfight New Member

On a side note, I read your post in forums about the new update and future updates about adding landscape and portrait mode. I like this becuase it a game is slow one way, it might work the other way, not a bad idea.
  7. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

sorry that this has happened to you. i wasnt one of those people who were in relation for the password leak.

a good portion of the userbase here at ifans.com are weak.
  8. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    sorry to hear that this is happening zodttd.

we have been making big efforts to keep the password from being leaked on these boards, but as you know, people will do anything to get around restrictions. feel free to drop me a PM if i can help in any other way.
  9. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, it really sucks. Some people have no respect for other's hard work. It's a shame.
  10. Vyze

Vyze New Member

Frankly, answering support questions in a v0.0.1 release is ludicrous to begin with.