Ugh.. someone help, iOS4 theming.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by AndyMosh, Aug 3, 2010.

1. AndyMosh

AndyMosh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

Someone please help me with removing the lock icon, the rotation lock icon and will someone please tell me how to remove the 'Enter Passcode' text and how to remove the background (glossy bit) behind it, I cannot find these anywhere, I think iOS4 has changed some image names and locations, the old FSO_LockIcon.png hack doesn't work and my previously hidden strings do not hide anymore.

Thankyou, Andrew.
  2. thepizzanator

thepizzanator New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sorry I don't know the answer, but I'll bump this for you. I'm theming iOS 4 as well, and it seems like some things don't work anymore, for example, the statusbar image. Maybe someone should start a thread where people can post if they find out how to work around this stuff...

EDIT
    I found this thread... http://www.macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16804453
  3. AndyMosh

AndyMosh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Seems like strings, and some images are differently named, might just be winterboard but i'd like to know what these are called, I want my lockscreen status bar clock to work haha.

Useful: the background for the clock and 'enter passcode' is now called BarLCD.png and is located in TelephonyUI in a Winterboard theme.

Also: The little padlock icon at the top is now called Black_Lock.png and is located in UIImages.

Edit: Can't find the rotation lock icon, it's not the one in SpringBoard.app

also: stock theme here iOS4 stock theme: http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?ejwnyzyzlym
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    another one i just figured, the rotation lock icon in the status bar is called

Black_RotationLock.png and is in the same UIImages folder.
  4. shadow4510

shadow4510 New Member

Can you tell me the name of the background that goes around those white boxes for the numbers of the passwords, it would be awesome if you could cuz thats the last thing i want to change. thnx
  5. AndyMosh

AndyMosh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    DeviceLockEntryFieldBackground.png
    and
    DeviceLockEntryFieldBackgroundT.png

located in .theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
  6. shadow4510

shadow4510 New Member

Thanks a lot dude. Last one what do you label the black circles that go into the white box when you hit a key for your pass code?