uCalender file location (Caterpillar 1.1.1)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gitykins, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I'm going to go looking (SSH) for the location of the files that actually put uCalender on the Lock Screen (I decided to use IntelliScreen instead, more use for me. But when I try to just put IntelliScreen over top of the calendar, and I press the News box to scroll, it still hits the uCalendar, and IntelliScreen doesn't respond

Since I cracked Caterpillar, I can't open and uninstall uCalendar. So, I've deleted /private/var/root/Library/RiPDev/PreferenceBundles/uCalendar.bundle, but that only deleted uCalendar from my Settings>RiP Dev menu, and it's still there under IntelliScreen (and functioning) on the Lock Screen.

I'm looking for other files, I.E. ones that will disable uCalendar, but I'm tired and just want someone to tell me, which is why I spent the time typing this instead of looking.

kthx.

Edit: /Library/MobileEnhancer/LockCalendar.men
    and
    /Library/Preferences/com.ripdev.lockcal.plist
    deleted as well, still no luck.

Edit 2: Also found /usr/bin/ripdev, but not sure if I want to delete that....
    And a folder /usr/local/ripdev with a bunch of files in it, but have no idea what to delete...
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Finally! Deleting /Library/Preferences/com.ripdev.lockcal.plist did it. I just had to take IntelliScreen off and then reboot, and then it wasn't there anymore.

Sheesh, thanks for the help guys

Please Register or Log in to view images