Typophone 4 for Springboard

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by rwm28juni, Oct 21, 2010.

1. rwm28juni

rwm28juni New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey everyone,

I've upgraded to iOS 4.1 with my iPod Touch 2G, and everything is working fine. Jailbroke it with redsn0w, and after some customisation, including using FolderEnhancer to get one folder with many subfolders, I am looking for a homescreen clock. When I saw Typophone 4 (http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306029) I thought I was finished searching. I'd be satisfied just using it as lockbackground, but it won't work as I have lockinfo, which I can't remove because it reminds me what my homework is. Now for the question: has anybody been able to modify Typophone (or be willing to give it a try), so that it can be used as homescreen instead of lockscreen 'wallpaper'? I don't doubt it could be done, because the theme I use now, Accendo, also does it but just not in the way I want. I would be very thankful if someone manages to do this so I can fill up my background.
    (Note: I did search around, but I'm guessing I'm the only one who actually wants this)

EDIT: It works, after editing LockBackground.html and changing it to Widget.html
  2. jpull

jpull New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i think all you have to do is rename lockscreen.html to Widget.html? i did this with another widget and it worked fine you just have to move it around to your liking because it gets all jumbled up
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It would kinda make your device unusable but yes just follow the directions in the above post. You wouldn't be able to see it through your icons though.
  4. rwm28juni

rwm28juni New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks for the replies. I'll try changing the name, though it isn't the only file used. It shouldn't be a problem though. About not seeing it through the icons, by using folderenhancer, I was able to make on folder which is in the dock.
  5. jpull

jpull New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    glad to help post screenshots if it works

Please Register or Log in to view images

and even if it doesnt see if you can post a screenshot of what happens maybe we can fix it

Please Register or Log in to view images

?
  6. Contagon

Contagon Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch