types of roms

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by sand1303, Jul 6, 2009.

1. sand1303

sand1303 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i've got a 2g ipod and recently jailbreaked it. installed snes4iphone or something like that. it will boot up fine. i have added 4 roms that i used on my old xbox snes emulator. none of them show up on the list when i open the app. do i need to find roms from a different source or will these work. they are all .smc files i have hundreds of them i just need to know if i can use them on my ipod or i need to find some specifically for the ipod.
  2. sand1303

sand1303 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Anyone? Can anyone tell me if it's my roms or my app. What do I need to change?
  3. Screamworks

Screamworks Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ROMs are pirated copies of games, and are thus illegal....Leading me to....
    Discussion of illegal/pirated material is strictly forbidden on this site. Please read the rules before posting.
  4. sand1303

sand1303 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So we can have sub forums for the emulators but can't discuss roms? That makes no sense to me. I will go over the rules again I guess.
  5. igeoffrey

igeoffrey Member

Device:
    iPad
    no we can help him we just cant tell them where to get roms or bios we can still help him
  6. sand1303

sand1303 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i wasn't asking for rom links i was simply asking if i can use the roms i already had or if that was the reason they didn't show up on my list. i found i put them in the wrong directory. the tutorial i went off had me put them in the wrong location. the location at the top of the screen was different. works now just played super mario bros for about 5 minutes no problems.

so thanks for nothing limbo11