Two quick iTunes Questions, Please help.

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by bkmac, Jan 12, 2008.

1. bkmac

bkmac New Member

Hello everyone. Please, if you don't mind, help me out. My mom and dad have an iPod, and they keep asking them to do something for them, but I have no idea how.

1) Is it possible to burn a video on iTunes (Purchased from the iTunes Store, if that matters) onto a DVD? My dad purchased an episode of CSI:NY on iTunes that he put on his Nano, but he wants to know if it's possible to put that episode on a DVD.

2) I got the Touch for Christmas, so I gave my Nano to my mom to use. I have a lot of songs on it that she does not want to use. How can I delete the songs she doesn't want on the iPod without having my Library getting messed up, seeing as her Nano is still registered and synced on MY computer?

Thanks to anyone who helps me out, well, helps my parents out

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well im not sure if u can burn movies to a disk and play them on a dvd player.
    also just delete the songs off her ipod nano it wont affect ure itunes. Just set the nano to manually mannage music
  3. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

For the DVD part you have to find it in your directory on your computer not in iTunes. then put it into whatever DVD burning software you use. And for The library for you and your moms songs, you can either uncheck the songs she doesnt want but then youll have to recheck them if you want them... or you can make her her own playlist off all the songs she wants then choose to sync just that.
  4. bkmac

bkmac New Member

5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

You can also create separate iTunes libraries.
  6. bkmac

bkmac New Member

You can? I had no idea, how so?